Alibaba הסיטונאי למעלה מכירות מוצר חדש חיצוני המלטת פחי מיחזור תוצרת וייטנאם מפעל מחיר

FOB התייחסות מחיר:קבל מחיר האחרון
‏1.00 $ - ‏3.00 $ / חתיכה | 300 חתיכה / חתיכות (min. Order)
הובלה:
תמיכה הובלה ימית
פעילות חשודה דווח על
Ikhtisar
פרטים מהירים
סוג:
נייר סל
צורה:
עגול
סגנון:
ללא מכסה
חומר:
פלסטיק, פלסטיק
תכונה:
קיימא, ידידותית לסביבה
מקום מוצא:
Vietnam
שם מותג:
Vi תלוי פלסטיק
מספר דגם:
6510
צבע:
צבעוני
תעודה:
BSCI
יכולת אספקה
יכולת אספקה:
2000 Piece/Pieces per Week
אריזה ומשלוח
פרטי אריזה
כמו בקשת הלקוח.
כניסה
Ho Chi Minh Port
זמן אספקה: :
7-10 days
Product Description

PLASTIC BIN

Product Type:
Plastic Bin
Material:
Plastic PP, ABS, BPA Free
Brand Name:
VI HUNG PLASTIC
Place of Origin:
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Feature:
Eco-Friendly
Used:
Kitchen Furniture
Color:
Colorful
Width:
L27 x W24 cm
Related Products
Company Profile

Vi Hung Plastics Co., Ltd is one of leading manufacturers with over 25 years experience in the field of plastics. Our company has accumulated much precious experiences and non-stop attempts, improving model and quality, equipping modern machinery, equipment to meet the requirements of present time market. Vi Hung has also issued a wide range of various products, with nice model and perfect quality highly appreciated by international and domestic customers over last years, so that Vi Hung trademark has been present in almost all provinces in the country and in the world market.
To date, 40% of the company's products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 60% are specialized in exporting to the U.S.A, Australia, New Zealand, France, Canada, Russia, Cambodia, Laos, ect. ,
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. Any time welcome to visit our factory, believe that you will have a nice trip and gain in Vietnam. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.


Our Advantages

1. Entering the field of plastic with more than 25 years experience;
2. Our fastest delivery productions can be ready within 7 days after order confirmation;
3. OEM and special packing available;
4. Skillful designer make professional CAD drawing for your new items;
5. Precise injection and moulding equipment makes plastic items refined and good quality;
6. Raw materials from branded SINO company also imported from abroad;
7. Our products catch with SGS, CE, ISO, HACCP certificate ect;
8. Our main products are in the scope of plastic chair, garbage bin, plastic waste bin, medical trash bin in hospital, foot pedal dustbin, mini dustbin, logistic plastic crates, plastic crates, blue crates, crates with lid, outdoor plastic dustbins, plastic pallets, heavy duty pallets, pet food containers, airtight plastic clips ect.

Certifications
Packing & Delivery

Custom Packaging


Package


Loading & Delivery


ייתכן רוצה
Bukan benar-benar yang Anda inginkan? 1 permintaan, beberapa tagihan Dapatkan Tagihan Sekarang >>
ייתכן רוצה
תוצאות מוצרים או ספקים אלו תורגמו לנוחותך באופן אוטומטי על-ידי הכלי לתרגום שפות. אם מצאת בעיה בתוצאות התרגום, אתה מוזמן להציע הצעות.
כל המידע אודות מוצרים וספקים בדף זה בשפות שאינן אנגלית הוא מידע של www.alibaba.com שתורגם באופן אוטומטי באמצעותה כלי לתרגום שפות. Iאפ יש לך שאיתות או הצעות בנוגע לאיכות התרגום האוטומטי, צור קשר בכתובת english.trans@service.alibaba.com. התרגום הוא תהליך אוטומטי שמבוצע באמצעים טכניים. Alibaba.com לא השתתפה בתרגום, אינה שולטת בו ואינה מודעת לתוכן הפריטים. Alibaba.com והגורמים המסונפים לה מכריזים בזאת באופן מפורש שהם אינם אחראים בכל צורה מפורשת או משתמעת לכל אובדן הנובע מהסתמכות על מידע המתורגם באופן אוטומטי או הנגרם כתוצאה משגיאה טכנית כלשהי בכלי לתרגום שפות.